- You have 5+ years of work experience as an Analyst Relations professional in the enterprise software space. Banking, payments, tech or SaaS experience is preferred. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of the perfect experience.
- You are street smart and digital savvy. A true team player with a sense of humor, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines.
- You know like nobody else what the “bar” is for a great and impactful analyst relations outcome and respective deliverables. You are passionate about creating the most impactful briefings, pitches and analyst report submissions.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills that will ensure successful analyst engagements and collaboration across multiple teams, cultures and timezones
- You have excellent English speaking, writing and presentation skills, as well as a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others.
- You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change.
- You know how to spot positioning opportunities and translate these in close cooperation with Product Marketing into solid presentations.
- You naturally collaborate and generate a positive spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.