The job in short
Millions of people rely for their daily banking activities on the products we create here at Backbase, and we’d like you to join our team. The role of ADS Senior Mobile Consultant is part of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) support squad with the Customer Success (CS) Department at Backbase.
Meet the job
CS is a department of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product goes as smoothly as possible. Your team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
In your role as the Senior Mobile Consultant, you will be part of a cross-functional team in the most extensive Backbase delivery service, called: ADS. You are much more than a developer at Backbase: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, and a guardian. Being one of our Senior Mobile Consultant we expect you to create your own vision and initiate improvements. You are the owner of the components you’ll be working on, dedicating yourself to help the clients to build an awesome project. You will be having an overall understanding of the Backbase product and its roadmap. You will use this knowledge to help multiple customers’ end-to-end implementations and building flagship banking solutions with Backbase. You need to fully understand the expectations your work in an organized way.
How about you?
● You’re an Expert iOS and Android engineer with deep technical knowledge of mobile technology and a strong background in computer science and general software development.
● You understand enterprise integration patterns and their role in developing functional and useable apps that amaze our customers.
● You have a track record of leading the way in your teams in introducing mobile test automation and modern SDLC practices including CI/CD and BDD. You take pride in bringing your team along with you as you explore new tools, practices and ideas.
● At the same time, you can get hands-on and solve deep technical problems in cooperation with the client project team and proactively find your way through blocking issues. You apply your excellent written and oral communication skills to get things done.
● Your in-depth knowledge of mobile development allows you to provide (theoretical) solutions taking into account both Android and iOS. On a day-to-day basis, you regularly inspect code base for inconsistencies, code smells and vulnerabilities, contribute to documentation.
● We’re looking for the best person possible to fill this key role so location is flexible.
● You have experienced in agile methodologies (agile/ both Scrum and KanBan) and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
● You have experience with complex problem-solving, ability to switch context quickly if needed
● Your personality can be classified as a team player who’s passionate about software development and who actively shares knowledge.
● We are a global company and fluency in English will help you succeed