The job in short
Millions of people rely for their daily banking activities on the products we create here at Backbase, and we’d like you to join our team. The role of ADS Full-Stack Developer is part of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) support squad with the Customer Success (CS) Department at Backbase.
CS is a department of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product goes as smoothly as possible. Your team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
Meet the job
In your role as the ADS Full-Stack Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team in the most extensive Backbase consultancy service. You are much more than a developer at Backbase: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, and a guardian. Being one of our Full-Stack Developers we expect you to create your own vision and initiate improvements. You are the owner of the components you’ll be working on, dedicating yourself to help the clients to build an awesome project. You will be having an overall understanding of the Backbase product and its roadmap.
You are not afraid to dig into the backend problems either. You will use this knowledge to help multiple customers’ end-to-end implementations and building flagship banking solutions with Backbase.
How about you?
● You have 5+ years experience as a developer;
● You have experience with complex problem-solving, ability to switch context quickly if needed;
● You love getting your hands dirty and working across the full stack... browser through to the DB;
● You have experience with technical project teams and technical consultants such as developers and architects;
● You have Bachelor, Master-level or University degree, preferably business- or IT-related;
● You can articulate good-practice in the design, development and testing of single page applications and Microservices;
● You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Microservices Architecture;
● You have built responsive sites with modern frameworks;
● Knowledge of application servers (Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere);
● Experience with CI/CD, REST, JSON, Maven, Npm;
● Familiar with database applications such as Oracle, MySql, DB2, as well as with SQL, JDBC and ORM tools;
● You have deep commercial experience in our core technologies: Typescript & Angular and Java & SpringBoot;
● Knowledge of mobile and hybrid development with Android – iOS is considered a plus;
● Your personality can be classified as a team player who’s passionate about software development and who actively shares knowledge;
● We are a global company and fluency in English will help you succeed.