In this position you will report to the Manager Finance & Control and will be integrated in a team of 11 other finance professionals.
You are an experienced accountant and have a solid knowledge of Dutch GAAP. You have a hands-on approach and you demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Some details:
- Bachelor, preferably master’s degree in accounting or accounting related field
- CPA or similar qualification preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience of which 5+ years in a similar role
- Strong understanding of common ERP systems, preferably Netsuite
- Excellent domain of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, Dutch is a nice to have
- Digital mindset: understanding the digital opportunities to increase efficiency and improve closing and reporting
- Positive attitude, highly energetic, collaborative, team player and comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results
- Ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.