- You are an experienced accountant and know all about Dutch GAAP combined with a good knowledge of Dutch and International taxes. You have an hands-on approach and you can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Some details:
- Bachelor, preferably Master, Degree in Accounting or accounting related field,
- CPA or similar qualification preferred,
- You have at least 2 years experience in an Accountant role or similar,
- Highly energetic, collaborative team player
- Comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused
- Looking for improvements continuously
- Focus on self-development
- Knowledge of VAT/GST regulations in Backbase jurisdictions
- Good understanding of overall tax regulations related with the digital space
- Manage internal Stakeholders
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Netsuite,
- Excellent domain of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As Accounting Officer, you are responsible for the preparation and booking of journal entries as well as balance sheet reconciliations. You collaborate in accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close for the group entities. You perform pre/post-closing journal entries, including reconciliations in the general ledger, and are responsible for GST/VAT filings for Backbase overseas subsidiaries. You’ll play a key role in the relationship with external Auditors, helping manage the year end audit and statutory audits for Backbase foreign entities. Together with the Senior Accounting Officer you are responsible to drive continuous system and process improvements with close cooperation with global colleagues.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.