- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and knows inside out of book-keeping;
- English is a must, Spanish/Japanese/Polish a pre;
- You have hands-on experience in AP and Bank processing statements;
- You are familiar with month-end-closing and year end processes;
- You have ERP experience, NetSuite knowledge is a big plus;
- You have excellent Excel skills;
- Most importantly, you are eager to learn, flexible in a sense to handle multiple projects and have an eye on improvement towards changes and automation.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In your day to day you will answer questions of employees and suppliers, actively follow up on outstanding invoices and review all accounts assigned as part of the month-end close.
Bank and Credit Card: you will assist as back up in daily bank and credit card operations, you will prepare payment batches, bank reconciliations and manage suspense accounts.
You will also participate in special projects and audits. You will proactively signal process improvements in regard banking and payment transactions, you will assist where necessary on new automation implementations and contribute to projects as well as in the preparation and gathering of audit work papers/documents. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.