The job in short
Are you ready to play Champions League and work with leading banks around the world, closing 1+ million Euro deals?
Meet the job
You will carry your own sales quota within the regional sales team. Based on your quota you will set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve targets. Backbase is expanding and there is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. How would you bring Backbase more business?
Being an Account Executive at Backbase is an exciting and international role.This is an ideal position if you have 5-8 year hunter-sales experience and want to work in a flexible, informal and fast paced working environment, enabling you to travel the world (30%-50% of your time) and empower you to grow as a sales professional. You report directly to the Regional Sales Director.
You understand customer business drivers and know how to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management). You will identify and qualify new regional sales opportunities and effectively run a sales cycle. Collaborating closely with our demand gen specialist and pre-sales experts you will prepare RFPs, deep dives, pitches and POCs and work towards closing 1+ million deals.
Next to that you will develop active partner relationships in your region that result in nett new software business. Facilitate partner and Backbase sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint license (Backbase) and service (partner) wins.
How about you?
● You are a sales professional with at least 5-8 years of demonstrable enterprise experience;
● You have a strong background in complex software sales in FS domain;
● You have to be digitally fluent;
● You are fluent in English and preferably Mandarin;
● You have demonstrable experience in working with senior executives and a knack for navigating through complex organizations;
● You have some experience in working with Financial Institutions;
● You are intimately familiar with the business practices of your region; you recognise the cultural significance of verbal and non-verbal communication;
● You are detail-oriented and goal-driven; this is not a comfortable place for the timid.