The job in short
Are you ready to play Champions League and work with leading banks around the world, closing 1+ million Euro deals? We are THE global leader in omni-channel, digital banking and we need the right people to help enable future success
Meet the job
You will carry your own sales quota while contributing to the success of the APAC sales team. Based on your quota you will set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve targets.
Being an Account Executive at Backbase is an exciting and international role. This is an ideal position if you want to work in a flexible, informal and fast-paced working environment. You work will take you around the world (30%-50% of your time) and empower you to grow as a sales professional. You will be in important part of a global sales team, reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director for APAC.
You understand customer business drivers and know how to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management). You will work closely with your assigned Business Development Manager and our global team of sales engineers, to own the entire sales lifecycle for customer and prospect accounts in your territory.
Next to that, you will develop active partner relationships in your region that positively affect your ability to close business.
How about you?
- You are a sales professional with at least 5-8 years of demonstrable enterprise experience
- You have demonstrable experience in working with senior executives and a knack for navigating through complex organizations
- You have some experience in working with Financial Institutions
- You are intimately familiar with the business practices of your region; you recognize the cultural significance of verbal and non-verbal communication
- You are detail-oriented and goal-driven; this is not a comfortable place for the timid